If there’s one state in Australia which the weather changes from Summer to Winter as quick as the days role by, it certainly Canberra!
If you’re reading this blog post, then you are most likely thinking or researching your options with regards to ducted or electric heater and service repairs.
You NEED to book your gas heater service or repair in RIGHT NOW! As we’re booking up very fast, so don’t delay and be caught out.
Canberra residence and businesses are already heating their homes due to the rapid cold snap that our climate is renowned for.
Here is a List of Our Gas and Electric Reverse Cycle Service Maintenance and Repairs for Canberra and Queanbeyan Residence:
- Filter Cleaning and Replacement/Repairs
- Leaking Split System Air Conditioner Repair
- Common issues with Ducted Gas System will not turn on (Brivis, Panasonic, Lennox, Fujitsu, LG + more…)
- Split System AC will not turn on (Fujitsu, Panasonic, LG, Hitachi, Samsung + more)
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioner Main Wall Control screen says Error/Code/Error Searching…
- Heater keeps turning off? We’ll find the solution efficiently and cost effective as possible.
- If your heater is making strange/weird noises then you must call us now.
- Did you heater stop working completely or does it only blow cold air? There are many reasons for this, so give us a call for a quote/cost to repair.
Return Air Box Filters
Is your return air filter in need of a good clean or complete replacement? It’s extremely important to regularly clean and maintain your air box filter. Whether it’s in your roof (which means they’re often neglected) or at floor level. If you regularly clean/wash your air box filter you can extend the ‘trouble free’ life of your ducted heating system dramatically!
A poorly maintained air box filter will lead to undue stress on your ducted gas system, causing unbalancing of your systems fan fins, which will lead to a noisy/loud system and eventually premature failure of the system, which can be costly.
Do your wallet and your heating system a favour and clean the filter out at least once every two weeks during the Canberra cold weather.
Replacement Return Air Box Filters
We repair or replace worn and torn/ripped return air box filters, so please call us today for a quote.